Scott Richardson rose rapidly through the ranks in both the financial services and life insurance industries, where he amassed a wealth of expertise during the first half of his 30+ year career. He was a highly successful executive and consultant for one of the largest, most prestigious firms in the industry. Longing to play a more personalized, client-facing role, he founded IZALE.
He created solid relationships with bank regulatory agencies and was integral in the development of customized benefit plans and BOLI placements for hundreds of banks across the country. This unique background has equipped Scott with the capabilities of providing clients with sound wisdom in the design and legal aspects of compensation, nonqualified benefits, and both bank-owned life insurance (BOLI) and corporate-owned life insurance (COLI) plans.
- Scott earned a law degree from Mitchell-Hamline College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota.
- He is a member of Finseca (formerly the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU)).
- He is past president of the Twin Cities Society of Financial Services Professionals.
- Earned designations as a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- He holds Series 6 (Investment Company and Variable Contracts Representative), 7 (General Securities Representative), 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law), 65 (Uniform Registered Investment Adviser Law) and 24 (General Securities Principal) licenses.
More About Scott
Scott resides in Illinois with his family. He is a director of a community bank as well as a shareholder in other community banks. Through their family foundation, Scott and his wife Jennifer support local and national causes.