Brenda is a financial services professional with 30+ years of hands-on experience. She has developed a holistic approach with credit unions with $30M to $500M of assets. With a clear understanding of credit union culture, Brenda partners with them to deliver customized solutions that align with their strategies and objectives.
Brenda has demonstrated exceptional value in enhancing effective business relationships that help credit unions integrate more complex services that maximize revenue streams. Another strength is identifying ways they can achieve long-term profitability.
Prior to joining IZALE, Brenda served for 12 years as a sales executive to the credit union industry. She also served in credit union management as a member of the board of directors for a credit union. In these positions, she executed multiple transactions to help credit unions:
- Create member service programs
- Increase revenue, and reduce losses and exposures
- Improve staff training including cross-sales training
- Build consumer and real estate portfolios
- Become proficient at loan documentation, lending product knowledge, and policy
- Sharpen skills on credit union insurance needs, premium submission knowledge, and back-office claims
- Enhance business development
More About Brenda
Brenda lives with her husband in north central Indiana. Among her biggest joys are her grandchildren.